Private Life of A Desolate Guy

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Exam Result

(click to view clearer)


This semester was a tough semester. There were 4 core subjects that were hard to study. I'm happy to find out that i manage to get 1A+ 2A and a B+ for them. I really don't like studying Microprocessor and was surprise that i still could get B+. Hmm compare to the previous semester, there is a small progress in my GPA ^^. i wanna say Thank you to s.o for making me happy and enjoy my life during this semester. Hmm i dunno whether i will be happy again next semester, but i gotta move on.

Next semester will be even tougher...besides studying core subject, I need to do CIDP project during term and i heard pp said it is really difficult.

2 comments:

Svetlena said...

u ll be happier then u are..well, let say, a wish for u..

vanny said...

great friend...